TET Sweden south

Moderator: Jonte

Karin

TET Sweden south

Post by Karin » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Hi all,
I'm planning on riding the south part of TET (south to north) and I have some questions to those of you who've done that section, hope you can help ^^

1. How many days did it take you and would you say you rushed it or took it slow?

2. The most southern parts, around Malmö/Lund, are these trails worth going all the way down there to ride or would you recommend I'd start further north? (I will be coming down from Gotland most probably)
In other words: where does the fun part start? :)

3. Any section you found difficult or would recommend caution with? (I will be riding my Yamaha WR250R if that makes any difference)

Cheers!
0 x
spinnak3r

Re: TET Sweden south

Post by spinnak3r » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi Karin,

From Lund it takes around 1.5/2 hours to enter interesting tracks but I explore only around 200 km.

When are you planning your trip? I am also looking to drive up north in August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x
WernerIG

Post by WernerIG » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:29 am

Hi,

I recently drove the south part of Sweden TET with my Honda CRF1000 Africa Twin.
This takes about 2.5 days.

The very south part and the section near the border of Norway are easy, mostly good gravel roads and in the very south also some asphalt.
The mid section around Tividen is more difficult.

Cheers!
0 x
Karin

Post by Karin » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:42 pm

@spinnak3r
Thanks for the info! I will probably skip the most southern section then. Not sure when I'm heading out, depends on the weather :P Will be first half of August though.

@WernerIG
Thanks! 2.5 days is shorter than I expected. Might continue on into Norway a bit then:) I've actually already done the section around Tiveden (it's my home turf) so I guess I won't worry too much about the rest.
0 x